1. A candidate for admission to any of the courses under PEWS has to collect the Prospectus and Admission Form from the office on payment of Rs. 500/- by cash or through DD/in favour of CPMS College and School of Nursing for Nursing students and College of Physiotherapy and Medical Sciences for physiotherapy and paramedical students payable at Guwahati.
2. The Registration form duly filled in and accompanied by required Testimonials with self attachted must be submitted personally or by registered post.
3. After scrutiny of all the applications for admission and verification of the candidates, money receipt will be issued by the office.
4. Age minimum 17-35 years for ANM and GNM students and minimum 17 years for B.Sc Nursing students. No application for admission shall be considered unless it is accompanied by self attested copies of following testimonials:
• Mark sheet, Admit card and Pass Certificate of Class X & XII Board Examination and all other necessary documents of all attempts of the Examinations passed so far.
• Photocopy of Voter ID/Pan Card/Adhar Card.
• Evidence showing date and place of birth.
• Migration certificate (in original) for B.Sc (N) and BPT Students only (States other than Assam).
5. Caste certificate for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / OBC / MOBC
• Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC).
• Passport Size Photo - 10 copies and stamp size photo - 1 copy.
• Father/ Mother Passport size photo - 1 copy
• If anyone local guardian is here in Guwahati then Passport Size Photo - 3 copies
A candidate for admission to BPT or B.Sc. (Nursing) must have passed Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination (Science Stream) under 10+2 pattern conducted by State Board of any state or Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi or from any recognized Institute or equivalent. Subjects required are Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English, securing at least 45% in aggregate (PCB) and 40% for SC/ST candidates. For ANM/ GNM, 10+2 in any stream with 45% marks or as per SNC guidelines. For MPT, 50% marks in BPT. For Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing), minimum 50% in GNM.
Merit list will be prepared by the College/ Institute from the performance in HSLC & HSSLC Examination or from the Examination Conducted by the College/ Institute. For, BPT/B.Sc. (N)/ GNM, admission will be strictly on the basis of the merit list prepared by the University/ Institute. Candidates shall have to produce the original testimonials for verification before the admission authorities at the time of admission and at any time of counselling from the State Nursing Council, Govt. of Assam.Testimonials produced late will not be ordinarily accepted.
The list of Selected Candidates in order of merit for each Programme will be duly notified in the notice boards of the institutions and in the general notice board of the Society. The selected candidates will also be informed individually instruction them to be present on a specified date for counselling and admission by depositing fees.
Candidates who fail to report on the specified date either in person or by a duly authorized representative and do not pay the full fees in prescribed time will be deemed to have forfeited their claim for admission. The seats becoming available in consequence will be offered to the Waiting List in order of merit.
1. To time as prescribed by the University/ Management.
2. Fees and other Charges once paid shall neither be refundable nor be transferable under any circumstances. Hence students and their guardians are requested to go through the prospectus carefully before taking admission.
3. Internship fees and clinical posting fees to be paid extra as per Norms of Govt. Hospitals. Transportation fees will be extra.