1. Medical Surgical Nursing (5 Nos.)
2. Obstetrics & Gynaecology (5 Nos.)
3. Child Health Nursing (5 Nos.)
4. Community Health Nursing (5 Nos.)
M.Sc. Nursing is a postgraduate degree, to which those who have successfully completed B.Sc. in nursing from a recognized institute can apply. The two-year programme offers specialisation in a number of nursing specialities, including paediatric nursing, cardiac nursing, critical care nursing, cardiac intervention nursing, and ambulatory care nursing. The course covers nursing education and research as well as the numerous nursing specialities that are available. Since there are more hospitals opening every day and more people needing nurses, there will always be job opportunities for nurses.
B.Sc (N)/P.B.B.Sc (N) with minimum of 55% on aggregate mark and 1-year experience after Basic B.Sc (N) and prior or after P.B.B.Sc (N).
Affiliated to :
Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences, Govt. of Assam.
Approved by :
Indian Nursing Council (INC) Govt. of India & State Nursing Council Govt. of Assam
CPMS College of Nursing is having the following Laboratories:
1. Nursing Foundation Laboratory
2. Community Health Nursing Laboratory
3. Maternal and Child Health Laboratory
4. Nutrition Laboratory
5. Anatomy Laboratory with Physiology Museum
6. Microbiology and Biochemistry Laboratory
7. Pathology Laboratory
8. Advance Laboratory
9. Computer Laboratory
Course Structure updated as submitted by School